Pickleball is basically a combination of ping-pong, badminton and tennis.
Pickleball is played on a badminton-sized court, which is approximately a quarter the size of a tennis court. Pickleball gives you a good aerobic workout without as much stress and strain on joints and muscles.
To play pickle-ball what you really need, besides the court are pickle-ball paddles which look like large table tennis paddles and a ball which looks like a wiffle ball.
Paddles come in different weights, sizes and are made with different materials (graphite, fiberglass). Beginner and intermediate paddles are usually made with fiberglass and advanced paddles are usually made with carbon fiber and graphite.
Check out the 4 up to date best selling paddles with images that are available for purchase. Each paddle is unique and alternative paddles are listed with each one below.
The paddles have reviews (bottom of each page) by actual purchasers. Many come with free shipping.
HEAD Radical Elite Pickleball Paddle
- OPTIMIZED TUBULAR CORE – HEAD engineers have optimized the Tubular Construction (OTC) of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound suited for all levels of play.
- COMPOSITE HITTING SURFACE – The Composite Hitting Surface (CHS) offers maximized power with a softer feel and more power for all levels of play. The engineered surface also creates increased comfort on impact for great playability.
- ERGO GRIP – HEAD’s unique ergonomic foam handle provides added comfort and enhanced feel.
- SPECS: 8.1 Ounces, 13MM Width, 16 In Length
HEAD Cyber Elite Pickleball Paddle, Fiberglass Surface, Black/White Color, Beginning to Intermediate Levels
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play pickleball & tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Quality for all levels of play.
- FIBERGLASS FINISH: The lightweight pickle ball paddles feature HEAD’s fiberglass hitting surface that offers excellent feel and ample power for the competitive player.
- INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: So, you’re not a graphite pro yet, but you’re also not a beginner. The Elite series is ideal for the mid-level club pickle ball player.
- DESIGN DETAILS: This fiberglass paddle takes advantage of HEAD’s most popular tech. A polypropylene honeycomb core is paired with a new Ergo Grip for the perfect touch every time with minimal vibration.
- SPECS: MATERIALS: PP + GF, THICKNESS: 13. 0 mm / 1/2 in, WEIGHT: 230 g / 8. 1 oz., LENGTH: 408 mm / 16 in, WIDTH: 199 mm / 7 7/8 in, GRIP SIZE: 107 mm / 4 1/8 in
Black Ace Ovation – Pickleball Paddle with Toray 700 Carbon Fiber Face – Comfort Pro Grip
- Edgeless Design for Enhanced Play – The Black Ace Ovation is the first ever single piece TORAY 700 faced carbon pickleball paddle, making it the most aerodynamic, fastest and powerful paddle in your hand. The edgeless design enhances the Pickleball player’s reflexes in quick exchanges while producing more power compared to other carbon faced rackets due to the enhanced swing speed.
- Play like a Pro – The ProKennex Black Ace Ovation pickleball paddle was designed, engineered and play-tested by pros to achieve the best paddle on the market for Spin, Control and Touch. Compete at a high level and start playing with our professionally designed and USAPA approved pickleball racket that meets the highest standards in Pickleball.
- Patented Kinetic System – The Black Ace Ovation is equipped with kinetic technology, our patented shock and vibration absorbing system that reduces vibration by 43%. An additional kinetic system is added to the handle of the paddle and acts as a last-pass filtration system due to the enhanced power of the Black Ace.
- Oval Shape – The Black Ace Ovation features a refresh on the iconic ProKennex oval shape paddle that is aerodynamically engineered for air speed. ProKennex was the first company to introduce an Oval shaped pickleball racket which enhances aerodynamics and tip speed. The Ovation form factor reduces corner weight allowing for faster paddle rotation.
- Air-O-Guard System – The first interchangeable edge guard for pickleball rackets achieves paddle protection without the cumbersome weight and balance problems of current, old-world plastic guards.
PROLITE Rebel PowerSpin 2.0 Pickleball Paddle – Reactive Fiberglass with UV Protection Graphics and a 14 mm PolyCore
- Core: 14 mm PolyCore | Facing: Reactive Fiberglass with UV Protection Graphics
- Length: 16” | Width: 7 ⅞” | Weight: 7.7 – 8.3 oz. | Weight Distribution: Headweight
- Grip: PROLITE PRO Grip – White | Circumference: 4 ¼” | Length: 5”
- Low Profile Tapered Edge | Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USA Pickleball’s specifications
And don’t forget to check out Amazon’s Prime membership offered with a FREE 30 day trial.
For more on free shipping, shopping benefits and much more check out Amazon’s FREE 30 day free trial on the image right below:
Title: See the top 4 best selling pickleball paddles with images that are available on amazon. Pickleball is basically a combination of tennis, ping-pong and badminton.