Pickleball is basically a combination of badminton, tennis and ping-pong.
Pickleball is played on a badminton-sized court, which is almost a 1/4 the size of a tennis court. Pickleball gives you a good aerobic workout without as much stress and strain on joints and muscles.
To play pickleball what you really need, besides the playing field are pickleball paddles which look like large table tennis paddles and a ball which looks like a wiffle ball.
Paddles come in different sizes, weights and are made with different materials (carbon fiber, graphite, fiberglass). Beginner and intermediate paddles are usually made with fiberglass and advanced paddles are normally made with carbon fiber and graphite.
see the 4 latest best selling paddles with images that are available for purchase. Each paddle is different and alternative paddles are listed with each one below.
The paddles have reviews (bottom of each page) by verified owners. Many come with free shipping.
Graphite Z5 Graphite Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle With Cushion Comfort Grip
- LEADING PICKLEBALL MANUFACTURER – ONIX is the leading manufacturer of performance pickleball paddles; balls; and accessories that enable players to compete at their highest level.
- MOST POPULAR PADDLE – The Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle is the most popular paddle coming from ONIX. With its spectacular touch and control; it is the ultimate pickleball racket for every stage of pickleball player from beginner through advanced.
- TENNIS HANDLE SHAPE – Mimics the handle shape of a tennis racket, making it comfortable to us; as well as providing great spin and control during play to ensure your game is at its best. Each Z5 pickleball paddle is protected with an edge guard.
- NOMEX HONEYCOMB CORE – The ONIX Z5 paddle is perfect for any player that is striving for amazing ball control of a nomex paddle in a medium-weight graphite paddle. With the racquet being a perfect medium-weight of 7.5-8.2 lbs
- USAPA/USA PICKLEBALL APPROVED – The Z5 ONIX pickleball paddle meets and is approved by USAPA and USA Pickleball requirements deeming it acceptable for all official tournament play.
Selkirk Amped Pickleball Paddle | Fiberglass Pickleball Paddle with a Polypropylene X5 Core
- 【 HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA 】 More than the premier Pickleball brand – we are Pickleball. Every Selkirk paddle is made with the finest materials and proprietary, leading-edge technology. We’re invested in creating and developing the best-performing Pickleball paddles to provide you with top-of-the-line equipment, fuelling your obsession with the sport you love, and giving you an edge in every match.
- 【 FIBERGLASS PICKLEBALL PADDLE 】 Pioneering an entirely new technology, never before seen in the Pickleball industry. The AMPED paddle combines a state of the art FiberFlex Fiberglass face with a thicker Polypropylene X5 Core providing optimal ball cushioning. The sleek fiberglass surface generates unmatched ball spin, and defuses your opponents spin effortlessly and accurately.
- 【 X5 HONEYCOMB CORE 】 Built for consistent speed using advanced polypropylene honeycomb technology, the AMPED revolutionary Polypropylene X5 Core reduces the amplitude and frequency of vibrational waves, resulting in a smoother feel.
- 【 USAPA APPROVED 】 All Selkirk Pickleball paddles are Tested and Approved by the United States of America Pickleball Association for Tournament Pickleball Play at US and international pickleball events. Pro players like Tyson McGuffin, Enrique Ruize, Joanne Russel, and Kaitlin Christian use Selkirk’s pickleball paddles. Now you can get the same paddle for your game.
- 【 EPIC 】 Keeping with the traditional paddle shape, the Epic AMPED combines a long handle with a large surface area. This paddle has the perfect blend of power and control – it has great balance with its longer handle that makes for great two-handed swings and a perfectly proportioned hitting area
Read comments by verified purchasers and see alternatives.
HEAD Cyber Elite Pickleball Paddle, Fiberglass Surface, Black/White Color, Beginning to Intermediate Levels
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play pickleball & tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Quality for all levels of play.
- FIBERGLASS FINISH: The lightweight pickle ball paddles feature HEAD’s fiberglass hitting surface that offers excellent feel and ample power for the competitive player.
- INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: So, you’re not a graphite pro yet, but you’re also not a beginner. The Elite series is ideal for the mid-level club pickle ball player.
- DESIGN DETAILS: This fiberglass paddle takes advantage of HEAD’s most popular tech. A polypropylene honeycomb core is paired with a new Ergo Grip for the perfect touch every time with minimal vibration.
- SPECS: MATERIALS: PP + GF, THICKNESS: 13. 0 mm / 1/2 in, WEIGHT: 230 g / 8. 1 oz., LENGTH: 408 mm / 16 in, WIDTH: 199 mm / 7 7/8 in, GRIP SIZE: 107 mm / 4 1/8 in
Read comments by verified purchasers and see alternatives.
GIGAPOWER Pickleball Paddle – Textured Graphite Carbon Face with Polypropylene Honeycomb Core for Spin & Control, USAPA Approved Pickleball Racket with Protective Cover
- 【USAPA Approved】This GIGAPOWER Pickleball Paddle is tested and approved by the United States of America Pickleball Association (USAPA) for all official tournament play at US and international pickleball events.
- 【Textured Carbon Surface】The carbon textured surface generates unmatched ball spin. It grips the ball to create more spin on every hit and defuses your opponent’s spin effortlessly and accurately.
- 【Advanced Stability & Control】The GIGAPOWER Pickleball Paddle is made of a durable graphite carbon surface with a 16mm thicker polypropylene honeycomb core. The carbon surface provides accuracy, durability, and boasts a large sweet spot for greater hits. The polypropylene honeycomb core makes the racket lightweight, stable and less noisy. This excellent combination offers perfect control, power, and spin.
- 【Larger Sweet Spot】This classic pickleball paddle shape with a larger sweet spot provides optimal ball cushioning to absorb vibrations, reduce noise and lower joint impact. Great for all skill levels and playstyles.
- 【Superior Construction】Paddle face dimensions: 15.9″ L x 7.9″ W x 0.63″ H. Medium weight of 7.8 ounces for each paddle. The paddle is perfect for any player that is striving for amazing ball control and a medium-weight graphite paddle. Designed with a 4.5″ grip circumference and 4.9″ length. The comfortable handle is built for anti-slip and sweat absorption, which creates optimum hold performance and increased shock absorption.
read what real users are saying and see alternatives.
And don’t forget to check out Amazon’s Prime membership offered with a FREE 30 day trial.
For more on free shipping, shopping benefits and much more check out Amazon’s FREE 30 day free trial on the image right below:
Title: See the latest 4 best selling pickleball paddles with images that are available for sale. Pickleball is basically a combination of badminton, tennis and ping-pong.