Pickleball is basically a combination of ping-pong, badminton and tennis.
Pickleball is played on a badminton-sized court, which is almost a quarter the size of a tennis court. Pickleball gives you a good aerobic workout without as much stress and strain on joints and muscles.
To play pickle-ball what you really need, besides the playing field are pickle-ball paddles which look like table tennis paddles and a ball which looks like a wiffle ball.
Paddles come in different sizes, weights and are made with different materials (fiberglass, graphite, carbon fiber). Beginner and intermediate paddles are usually made with fiberglass and advanced paddles are usually made with carbon fiber and graphite.
review the 4 latest best selling paddles with pictures that are available for purchase. Each paddle is distinctive and alternative paddles are listed with each one below.
The paddles have reviews (bottom of each page) by actual owners. Many come with free and one day shipping.
Black Ace Ovation – Pickleball Paddle with Toray 700 Carbon Fiber Face – Comfort Pro Grip
- Edgeless Design for Enhanced Play – The Black Ace Ovation is the first ever single piece TORAY 700 faced carbon pickleball paddle, making it the most aerodynamic, fastest and powerful paddle in your hand. The edgeless design enhances the Pickleball player’s reflexes in quick exchanges while producing more power compared to other carbon faced rackets due to the enhanced swing speed.
- Play like a Pro – The ProKennex Black Ace Ovation pickleball paddle was designed, engineered and play-tested by pros to achieve the best paddle on the market for Spin, Control and Touch. Compete at a high level and start playing with our professionally designed and USAPA approved pickleball racket that meets the highest standards in Pickleball.
- Patented Kinetic System – The Black Ace Ovation is equipped with kinetic technology, our patented shock and vibration absorbing system that reduces vibration by 43%. An additional kinetic system is added to the handle of the paddle and acts as a last-pass filtration system due to the enhanced power of the Black Ace.
- Oval Shape – The Black Ace Ovation features a refresh on the iconic ProKennex oval shape paddle that is aerodynamically engineered for air speed. ProKennex was the first company to introduce an Oval shaped pickleball racket which enhances aerodynamics and tip speed. The Ovation form factor reduces corner weight allowing for faster paddle rotation.
- Air-O-Guard System – The first interchangeable edge guard for pickleball rackets achieves paddle protection without the cumbersome weight and balance problems of current, old-world plastic guards.
V5 Graphite Carbon Fiber Surface for Spin, Lightweight Pickleball Rackets, Cushion Comfort Grip with Ergonomic, Honeycomb Core Educes Vibration for More Contro & Power
- TOP PICKLEBALL PADDLE MANUFACTURER: V5 is a paddle created by top manufacturers for competitive & professional pickleball players, our aim is to create the most advanced paddle available.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE PADDLE: The V5 is a wonderful pickleball paddle. light weight, maneuverable, wide body, huge sweet spot, great touch. it make volleying up, baseline up,spin control and speed improved more.
- ONLY 7.07oZ LIGHT WEIGHT: The V5 pickleball paddles offer the best feel and control for dinking as well as power shots. This lightweight paddle has a generous sweet spot and is more forgiving with slight errant hits. It’s a perfect choice for beginner and intermediate players.
- GREAT SPIN ON SHOTS:The surface is carbon fiber rough and textured and lets you add spin to the ball while providing increased speed and control,the clocking at 1600-1700 rpm’s, you can definitely get crazy spin with this paddle.
- POWER AND CONTROL: The V5 Paddle was solid and had a nice sweet spot. Vibration was minimal even when ball was hit away from the sweet spot area. Power was more evident and provided more control on dinking, volleying, (backhand and forehand) slices and serving.
PROLITE Rebel PowerSpin 2.0 Pickleball Paddle – Reactive Fiberglass with UV Protection Graphics and a 14 mm PolyCore
- Core: 14 mm PolyCore | Facing: Reactive Fiberglass with UV Protection Graphics
- Length: 16” | Width: 7 ⅞” | Weight: 7.7 – 8.3 oz. | Weight Distribution: Headweight
- Grip: PROLITE PRO Grip – White | Circumference: 4 ¼” | Length: 5”
- Low Profile Tapered Edge | Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USA Pickleball’s specifications
Graphite Z5 Graphite Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle With Cushion Comfort Grip
- LEADING PICKLEBALL MANUFACTURER – ONIX is the leading manufacturer of performance pickleball paddles; balls; and accessories that enable players to compete at their highest level.
- MOST POPULAR PADDLE – The Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle is the most popular paddle coming from ONIX. With its spectacular touch and control; it is the ultimate pickleball racket for every stage of pickleball player from beginner through advanced.
- TENNIS HANDLE SHAPE – Mimics the handle shape of a tennis racket, making it comfortable to us; as well as providing great spin and control during play to ensure your game is at its best. Each Z5 pickleball paddle is protected with an edge guard.
- NOMEX HONEYCOMB CORE – The ONIX Z5 paddle is perfect for any player that is striving for amazing ball control of a nomex paddle in a medium-weight graphite paddle. With the racquet being a perfect medium-weight of 7.5-8.2 lbs
- USAPA/USA PICKLEBALL APPROVED – The Z5 ONIX pickleball paddle meets and is approved by USAPA and USA Pickleball requirements deeming it acceptable for all official tournament play.
And don’t forget to check out Amazon’s Prime membership offered with a FREE 30 day trial.
For more on free shipping, shopping benefits and much more check out Amazon’s FREE 30 day free trial on the image right below:
Title: Review the top 4 best selling pickleball paddles with pictures that are available for sale. Pickleball is basically a combination of badminton, tennis and ping-pong.